Saturday, January 9, 2010

Advanced Osteoporosis I Have Advanced Osteoporosis, What Can I Do About The Stiffness And Pain. I Have Good Days And Bad.?

I have advanced osteoporosis, what can I do about the stiffness and pain. I have good days and bad.? - advanced osteoporosis

Bad times are good lately from the numbering. I gotta go my cupboardand do things on foot is a nightmare. I remember my husband sitting in a wheelchair, allowing them to move too much. I'm afraid to exercise for fear of further injury. I need to do something, but have no idea.

2 comments:

glenda57... said...

Drink 2 tablespoons of vinegar, apple juice into a glass with 8 liters of water 3 times per day. CAV has over 93 different vitamins and minerals. Search this website on stroke and willl be surprised to see how it works and how quickly. In addition, increased water consumption. Read the book: You are not sick, you are thirsty. They will explain about his condition. Good luck!

Carla S said...

There are many medications that help. Swimming is also excellent for the joints and does not require a large amount of material. Does your local YMCA or swimming pool rec center?

Post a Comment