Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lower Right Back Pain, Swollen Knee Having Hip, Low Back, And Knee Pain With Swollen Black Ankle?

Having hip, low back, and knee pain with swollen black ankle? - lower right back pain, swollen knee

I have 3 herniated disc, neck, shoulders and between the lower back, before they. 4 weeks ago, my left foot and fell heavily on the tailbone. I have the car yesterday and left hip, irrelevant, and swollen ankles black and blue. I went to the chiropractor today, but my back is not raised (not infrequently) My sore knee and ankle, but still swollen.I ice on everything (does not help much) When I went to the chiropractor again today or tomorrow, or what Tom Do you think that I do now? I also have cancer of the cervix before and in great pain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Black ankle makes me too. I have a completely broken ankle and he never turned black. Sorry, but you should take a book and visit the emergency room.

Anonymous said...

Black ankle makes me too. I have a completely broken ankle and he never turned black. Sorry, but you should take a book and visit the emergency room.

Post a Comment