Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frontier Wood Stove My Running / Weightloss Program! But Is It Good?

My running / weightloss program! but is it good? - frontier wood stove

Tell me if my program is good, I have this one an advanced instant messaging and / make one now. But this is my first right?

What to do for fitness?
This is what I do for conditioning, but there is something better?

Warming

Race 5 min
advanced
Sit-ups 10 knee bends
running increases x 2

Aerobics (keep in mind that the country is ruled very large)

Field x 4 (after each round do 10 push-ups and squats squats lead)
decompose water at 2 laps
Field reversal x 4
Run Forest x 1 (for coordnation)

Anaerobic

plyometrics x 3
Doc x 4 (card game), I learned from wrestling
Wall x 3 sets (2 min)
Lift the leg x 5 (1 min)
Rabbits x 4 (1 min)
X 1 arm push-ups 4 (UPS 2 "push")
Pull-ups 3 x (6 seats)
UPS Drop x 3 (10 reps)
Sprint 40 yards x 5 (10, 40's)
Football Drills x 2
Jump Rope x 4 (2 min)
Dirty Dozen x 3
keeping (track mounted optional) x 3
Push log / clout x 2

and instant messaging is now as follows:

Anaerobic
Running:

Dirty Dozn is like saying that 1 begin to sit back and start to do 2 do 3 and so on. All the way to twelve years.

Dirty Dozen Tours (40 meters on each side of the width of 20)

Dirty Dozen Hills / Sprints
Frontier Dirty Dozen
Dozen forest Darry
Dirty Dozen flexibility exercises
Soccer Skills Dirty Dozen
Roads Dirty Dozen (my way up)
dirty dozen years of struggle
Dirty Dozen Case
Dirty Dozen 4 quart
Dirty Dozen Square
dirty dozen sprints.

In 14 years, but this is a good program? Thank you. Matthew:)

3 comments:

relaxed said...

Its much, it seems that you could do more with free weights and running. It uses an extraordinary amount of aerobics. Its good, but not too much stress on the joints? And can this amount of work indefinitely?

apple_sa... said...

Hello, I want the weight and tone up or build strength and muscle mass or lose if you just need to gain weight? I can help you! I am a personal trainer, bodybuilder and coach with 25 years experience. Please contact me at dcprice1@shaw.ca thanks.

NexGen bodysculpting

apple_sa... said...

Hello, I want the weight and tone up or build strength and muscle mass or lose if you just need to gain weight? I can help you! I am a personal trainer, bodybuilder and coach with 25 years experience. Please contact me at dcprice1@shaw.ca thanks.

NexGen bodysculpting

Post a Comment