Monday, January 25, 2010

Best Shotgun Vest Would Any US Soldiers Carry Somthing Like An M87 Shotgun, An M4, And A Side Arm At The Same Time?

Would any US soldiers carry somthing like an M87 shotgun, an M4, and a side arm at the same time? - best shotgun vest

in wonder if I can do with airsoft, airsoft cuz I base my uniform and packets of ammunition and military equipment was modern, but I wonder if I have room for a rifle or a shot of elite, and how? (Loops, straps on the back of the jacket, the names of all)

3 comments:

CHECKSIX... said...

Go patrolling on foot? Of course! Hell, I'm Air Force and have at least one person to bear the exact configuration was that when I was there. Mainly the shotgun door campaign used, and only when necessary.

** Lol ... two non-true thumbs down? Well, I'm here to tell everyone that what he has written is a fact. Oh ... and only 100 pounds? I have to go about 120 pounds total ... some boys and girls came with more than 100 tons of equipment **

Butcher Bird said...

None of the standard infantry can be a Ranger, seals, or other special operations person. All the firepower they can bear.

Sam K said...

Holy shit dude thats 30 pounds of steel not to mention .... Ammunition and bulletproof vests and water and basic knowledge of computer science thats about 40 pounds, would lookinf to 100 pounds of equipment, such as this poor duck, and reporting. ..

Post a Comment